Thursday, February 3, 2011

What is a Time Warped Journey?

     It is a place for me, Autumn to document my weird and sometimes boring journey through life.  On here I may post pictures of the places I have traveled to, will travel to, or want to travel to.  I may place my memories of those places here.  I may even place memories from when my life before I started this blog.  I will spout off non-sense at time.  If I feel that something  important is going on in the world I may blog it here.  I will also talk about my Life as it is happening.  Plus I will review and recommend or not, books, movies, and t.v. shows.   It will also be a space for me to keep account of the books I have read. If you like this blog great if not there are plenty more out there for you to chose from.  Hope y'all stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment