Ok so here are the Books I have read so far this month.
1.The Tale of Ginger and Pickels - Beatrix Potter (kid book)
2. I love You This Much - Sue Buchanan and Lynn Hodges (Kid Book)
3. Invisible Tears - Abigail Lawrence
4. The Wonderful Wizzard of Oz - L. Frank Baum
5. My Soul To Save - Rachel Vincent
6. My Soul To Keep - Rachel Vincent
The last two books are part of a series called The Soul Screamers.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
- Reaper -- Rachel Vincent
- End of Days: An Apoccalyptic Anthology -- Anthony Giangrorio
- The Tale Of Tom Kitten -- Beatrix Potter
- Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl Written by Herself -- Harriet Ann Jacobs
- Rags (The Story of a Dog) -- Karen Niemann
- My Soul To Lose -- Rachel Vincent
- My Soul To Take -- Rachel Vincent
Posted by Autumn at 2:35 AM
It is a place for me, Autumn to document my weird and sometimes boring journey through life. On here I may post pictures of the places I have traveled to, will travel to, or want to travel to. I may place my memories of those places here. I may even place memories from when my life before I started this blog. I will spout off non-sense at time. If I feel that something important is going on in the world I may blog it here. I will also talk about my Life as it is happening. Plus I will review and recommend or not, books, movies, and t.v. shows. It will also be a space for me to keep account of the books I have read. If you like this blog great if not there are plenty more out there for you to chose from. Hope y'all stick around.
Posted by Autumn at 2:19 AM